High Speed Strapping Machine
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
The Vestil High Speed Strapping Machine is a productive solution to most polypropylene strapping tasks. This automatic arch strapping machine features the "auto-feeding" function that automatically feeds polypropylene strapping to arch and is ready for each application. The "auto-positioning" system automatically positions and secures the polypropylene strapping efficiently for each cycle. The "jam-free" feature ejects missed strap cycles and resets the unit.
User friendly controls allow operator to choose between panel mounted controls, foot pedal, or table top ball switch. Actual production will vary depending on package size, chute size and operator dexterity. The unit has heat welded polypropylene strapping, easy access for reloading strapping, and portability for convenience. Polypropylene strapping available separately.
- Dispenses 3/8" or 1/2" polypropylene strapping
- Heat welded polypropylene strapping
- Strap tension is adjustable 15 lbs. to 150 lbs.
- Strapping core size is 6" to 8"
- Automatic strapping operation
- Up to 30 cycles per minute
- User friendly controls
- Easy access for reloading strapping
- Model Info