Pallet Flow Racking
With traditional pallet racks, 50% to 60% of floor space must be dedicated to aisles to access storage positions. However, a Stromberg Pallet Flow Rack will increase space utilization in your existing structure, therefore helping to defer or avoid the costs of building and maintaining new structures.
- Helps give your company a competitive advantage.
- Directly affects your bottom line.
- Greatly reduces travel time between picks.
- Savings from reduced labor costs.
- Reduces equipment maintenance.
Material Flow distributes many different types of pallet racks manufactured by Stromberg including:
- Deep-lane pallet flow configuration using 3-flow rails with brakes in the center rail.
- Skatewheel with a staggered wheel pattern on 1.5" wheel centers. This is used for pallet picking and pallet return on the second level.
- Roller sections for hard-to-transport loads.
- Three rail system using heavy duty flow rails.
- Deep flow-thru Stromberg system.
Affordable solutions for every gravity flow storage requirement – small, medium or large!
Call now and let us help you design a pallet flow system that'll save you time, space and money.
FOB: West Coast Warehouse.
Priced per application.