Trailer Stabilizing Jacks
FOB: Midwest warehouse
Trailer Stabilizing Jacks are used to prevent up-ending semi-trailers when they are not connected to a tractor during loading and unloading operations. Also used to level trailers parked on sloped ground and to prevent landing gear from sinking into a soft surface.
Vestil Trailer Stabilizing Jacks feature:
- High strength steel construction.
- Flush-type zerk fitting for lubricating ACME screw.
- Meets OSHA regulations when used with wheel chocks.
- Baked-in powder-coated toughness.
- Includes reflective collar for visibility at night.
- Model Info