Welding Cylinder Torch Cart
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Vestil Welding Cylinder Torch Carts are designed for transporting cylinders and cutting torch. The cart makes a great system for a mobile welding station.
Not designed for use as a storage means for gas cylinders.
- Includes two tank compartments with heavy-duty ratchet straps.
- Brackets are included for holding cutting torch and hose.
- Sturdy handles and large 16" diameter wheels for tilt-n-go portability.
- Heavy-duty uniform capacity rating is 500 lbs.
- Convenient open-top storage tray included on all models, except models CYL-2 and CYL-2-FF.
- CYL-2 models include lockable storage box for regulators.
- Box includes hose opening so regulator does not need to be disconnected for storage.
- Lifting eye is 2" maximum diameter, material thickness is 7/16".
- Fork pockets for transportation are included on CYL-2 models.
- Usable size of each fork pocket is 7-5/8" W x 2-9/16" H.
- Units with fire protection include 1/2" (approx. 13mm) marinite 1 material which provides a 30 minute fire protection barrier as prescribed by OSHA standards 1910.253 and 1926.350.
- Welded steel construction with powder coat finish.
- Models CYL-2-G and CYL-2-FF-G feature a hot dipped galvanized finish.
Vestil model numbers in red ship within 48 hours.